Monday, April 19, 2010

In Memory of Helene Bailey

Until Then
In Memory Helene Bailey
4/13/10
I received the news you had passed.
I am sorry to see you go.
I wish I could have been there,
So I want you to know.

I will miss our little phone calls.
I will miss that crazy laugh.
I will miss that redneck honesty.
Knowing you would make me laugh!

I know you're safe.
And I know you're OK..
I can feel you closer.....
You are only a step away.

Where I will join you,
When my days end.
You better have a beer for me,
A cigarette and you know what then?

We will share old stories.
We'll laugh until we are blue.
I'll tell how much I love you.
Take this.... I hold is true.

You will always have my heart Helene.
My life was better knowing you.
The kindness of your heart,
I saw this and more in you.

No matter where my path goes,
Or where my future will lead.
I know you will walk beside me.
This I hold close inside of me.

So I won't say Good-bye,
Nor bid you a farewell.
I will just say this my dear friend.
I will see you later,
So take care... Until Then!

A co-worker and special friend at Dollar General, Berlin, Md She will be missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment